Thursday 11 September 2008

MEME - 4 Things

Suhanya tagged me on 4 things MEME. I've been too busy with my work for the last two months and hence I couldn't post anything. Since this wouldn't take much time, I am doing it now. Thank you Suhanya!

Here are my four things...
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Data Conversion Technician
2. Group Leader
3. Senior Test Engineer
4. Developer

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Thillu Mullu
2. Anbe Sivam
3. Sabash Meena
4. Anand (Hindi)

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Chennai
2. New Delhi
3. Hyderabad
4. Singapore

Four TV shows I love:
1. Kalakka Povadhu Yaaru
2. Tamil Paechu engal Moochu
3. Coffee with Anu
4. Lollu Sabha

Now a days I feel most of these shows are boring. I stopped watching Sun TV almost 6 months back. Now I am losing interest on many of the Vijay TV shows too.

Four places I’ve vacationed:
1. Pulau Tioman and Langkawi - Malaysia (The Best relaxing place I've vacations so far)
2. South Korea and Japan (Visited my brother in S.Korea and then we travelled together to Japan. It was real fun)
3. Hongkong - (The first country we visited after coming to Singapore)
4. Phuket - Thailand (Beautiful Island but too much crowded)
These are my last 4 vacations. But my best vacation till date was when I went to Munnar and Ooty(for my first anniversary) with my whole family(parents, in-laws et. al.) It was real fun.

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Chicken Lollypop
2. Mutton Kurma
3. Fish Fry/Sura(Shark) Puttu
4. Sambar

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Gmail/Yahoo Mail
2. Rediff
3. Flickr
4. Dailythanthi

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. My Home at Singapore/India
2. Playing with my Cousin in S.Korea/India
3. In a resort in Tioman
4. In Swiss

I am tagging:
Tamizhini and Madhav.

13 Comments:

Indian Khana said...

Hi how are you? Nice to know more about U :)

Sathiya said...

Hi Priti, I'm good. How are you? Thanks for visiting my blog!

Anonymous said...

hey sathiya.. wat happened? long time no see? thanks for ur comments in my blog.. i was wondering..why have u vanished into thin air?

SHEETAL AMBAR said...

Thanks For Commenting On Blog !! Nice to see that u still keep me in ur fave blogs list !! Be sure to continue reading cos there's gonna be coming soon !! Take Care !!

Anonymous said...

This was really interesting. I loved reading it

Anonymous said...

You completed some good points there. I did a search on the theme and found the majority of persons will have the same opinion with your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Definitely gonna recommend this post to a few friends

Anonymous said...

А! Grazie per la roba buona

Anonymous said...

it was very interesting to read. I want to quote your post in my blog. It can? And you et an account on Twitter?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.

Anonymous said...

hi, new to the site, thanks.

natarajan said...

nice post yaar
http://purchasestructuredsettlemnts.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.