Saturday 28 June 2008

CLICK YELLOW for Bri

CLICK is a food photography contest that happens every month and this month’s CLICK is in honour of Briana Brownlow - ‘Bri’ to her friends. I wish Bri a speed recovery. People who would like to contribute to Bri, please click the below link.




This months theme is Yellow. Yellow is the happiest colour in the spectrum. It signifies hope and enlightenment. Though the work of the LiveStrong Foundation, it has also come to signify the fight against cancer.

I'm trying my luck this time and this is my entry for the contest.

I really never planned to participate in this. When I was eating Jack Fruit, this contest suddenly came into my mind and I thought why not we participate? So, I clicked this shot with my EOS-400D camera with 17-85mm lens.

4 Comments:

தமிழினி..... said...

as usual shooted this foto to have in my desktop....thanks BTW..hehehhehehe...

Sathiya said...

You are most Welcome Srividhya! BTW, you can have a look all my pics at www.flickr.com/photos/snarayanank

Victor said...

Very nice photo, Sathiya. Hope you win the contest. When will the results be out?

Sathiya said...

Thank you Victor! The results are already out and my pic didn't make it. There were more innovative pics.